söndag 28 augusti 2011

Hi again!


After I came home from World expo I was really inspired to start a new figure. I saw an demonstration painting figures by the famous painter Diego Ruina wich got me really inspired to start painting a bust in a fast manner and still try to get a resonably great result. So I choosed this bust of an american native Apache indian that I bought at the World expo show as the subject for this experiment. I am quite satisfied with the result so far. This figure was started last tuesday and this is the result on  Sunday evening. Normally I work on a project for like this for three month´s or more so this is something of a record for me. I hope that you like the result of the figure so far because it was an really exiciting experiment for me to try to paint a figure with good results in a more resonable time.

Regards!
Markus

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar